Apr 30, 2012

Self-Esteem Plan B

I'm either sleep-deprived or suffering from a progressive illness that attacks my intelligence and ability to reason. Somehow, I still managed to get an impressive amount of work done, but I've forgotten how to add. Also, I have nothing clever to say. This is particularly upsetting, as much of my self-esteem hinges upon on my wit and mastery of the English language.  I need to get some new skills. Back-up skills. Like lip reading, vegetable gardening, or harmonica playing. 

2 comments:

  1. Banjo playing prison guard; Guantanamo Bay, Cuba. The trade winds, sea air, and hundreds of orange suited terrorists jingling their shackles and chains to a spirited show tune. What's not to love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is beautiful, and only a little baffling. I appreciate it, anonymous.

      Delete