Nov 17, 2011

The Over-Occupation Problem

Can someone please explain to me what the Occupiers are trying to accomplish by standing around shouting their grievances?


I came up with some new slogans I thought would better express their objectives.* They will probably offend you, especially if you think you are part of the 99%, but I am the 101%... so I can do whatever I want.

Occupation: Just Another Word for Finger-Pointing
Don't Just Occupy, Do Something!
Stop the Occupation! Find a Solution!
Too Busy Occupying to Define Our Goals.

Yes We Can ... Blame You!
We're Angry! Grrrr!
99% Angry, 1% Constructive
Preoccupy...what hipsters were doing before occupying was cool

Man, all this slogan talk makes me want to protest something. I'm gonna go occupy Facebook for a while. Cheers and vague shouts of discontent!

*and lack thereof

No comments:

Post a Comment