Apr 22, 2011

I've done it again.

I went to get Thai Crazy Noodles for lunch, and as I pulled out of the parking lot, I caught my reflection in the rearview mirror. It was then it struck me. I had worn one pink flirty earring and one gray bird earring!!!

Humiliated and disgraced, I've deemed myself unfit for human interaction. I am writing this now from the back seat of my car, where I've assumed the fetal position and vowed to stay until (if) the universe chooses forgives me. Or until 5, when I'll just drive home.

2 comments:

  1. I would have jumped on the roof to show the world I am quirky and they should be thanking me that I give them something to talk about. Perhaps i am even responsible for a good belly laugh that helps them maintain a healthy life. I am here for a reason!!!!

    ReplyDelete